- The Berkeley County GIS Consortium consists of Berkeley County, Berkeley County Water and Sanitation, Berkeley Electric Cooperative, Berkeley County Soil and Water Conservation District, Berkeley County School District, Home Telephone Company Inc., the City of Goose Creek, the City of Hanahan, the Town of Moncks Corner, and Santee Cooper.
- May 05, 2020 · Find the zoning of any property in Berkeley with this Berkeley Zoning Map and Zoning Code. Find other city and county zoning maps here at ZoningPoint.
- The GIS team at SCDNR is currently updating our data clearinghouse to a more modern and secure data delivery platform and updating the data that we provide. While we are making these changes, please contact [email protected] to request LiDAR data products. Status LiDAR Data Products by County on FTP Site
The local county GIS department in conjunction with other local agencies that handle property records, parcel records, land use and other public records manage the online mapping application and database.
Berkeley County Water & Sanitation GIS Disclaimer The material on this site is made available as a public service. Maps and data are to be used for reference purposes only. The data contained on the Berkeley County Water and Sanitation’s (BCWS) Geographic Information System (GIS) website is subject to constant change.
A: Berkeley County does have a Floodplain Management Ordinance, administered by the Planning Department, which regulates development and construction within the 100-year floodplain. Depending upon the proposed development, you may be able to build within the floodplain, but this determination is made by the Floodplain Manager.
Berkeley County's GIS Internet Mapping Application is graphic intensive. GIS Internet Mapping Application loads. Certain GIS layers appear, then when I zoom in or out they will disappear. What is going on?
- Aug 31, 2020 · The release said an overlay tool was created through collaboration between the Planning Department and the GIS/IT Department to show whether a county parcel is located within the floodplain, the airport height restriction area, the airport decibel restriction areas, the Tuscarora Zone and the Windewald Zone.
- MunicodeNEXT, the industry's leading search application with over 3,300 codes and growing!
- Richland County Geographic Information System (GIS) property records and map information by street address or map. Richland County Property - Comparative Sales Use this Richland County, South Carolina Property Comparative Sales Analysis service to search for property sales information by type, use, address, radius, sale price, date, etc.
- BERKELEY COUNTY PREPARED BY SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION IN COOPERATION WITH U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION FEDERAL HIGHWAY ADMINISTRATION JUNE 2006 Miles SCOOT Produced By: GIS / Mapping, Road Data Services, Traffic Engineering
- The Spotsylvania County GIS Division, which is part of the Information Services Department, has been providing GIS services to the Spotsylvania County employees, citizens and businesses since 1993. Interactive Web Based GIS. Visit our interactive GIS system and learn what the system can do. Map Gallery. Discover maps for different factors and ...
- Welcome to the Official Berkeley County Assessor's Office web site. Recent changes/updates include: 1) Online Filing of individual personal property return, to avoid long lines, 2) Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) link, allowing renewal of vehicle registration and other online services, 3) Assessor seamless GIS Tax Maps on-line with a limited amount of assessment information, 4) Sheriff's ...
The Tri County region consists of Charleston, Berkeley, and Dorchester counties. As of 2012, it was estimated that the area had a total population of about 697,439 people. Charleston is the largest city in the Tri County area and ranks as the second-largest city in the state.
Zoning, County only - not incorporated areas. Polygon. As needed. LiDAR. LiDAR and terrain derivatives, Contours DEM, Break lines, etc. 2007 6 cm RMSE 1 meter posting county-wide. Vary. Static. 2007 Ortho Photo. Feb 20070.5 foot pixel county-wide coverage. Vary. Static. 2003 Ortho Photo. January 2003 1 foot pixel rural areas, 0.5 foot urban ...
Welcome to the Department of Planning & Development site at the City of Berkeley, CA. The Planning and Development Department's mission is to enhance safety, livability and resilience in the built environment and to work together with the community to promote and protect Berkeley's distinctive neighborhoods, vibrant commercial areas, unique character and natural resources for current and ...
Welcome to the official website of the City of Martinsburg, West Virginia! The City of Martinsburg, recognized as the "fastest growing City in the State" is known as the "Gateway to the Shenandoah Valley." Located in the heart of the Eastern Panhandle, the City serves as the county seat to Berkeley County.
- Posted: (4 days ago) Morgan County Courthouse 77 Fairfax Street Berkeley Springs, WV 25411 304-258-7492 Fax: 304-258-7494 304-724-6214 (Jefferson County) Judge R. Steven Redding Berkeley County Judicial Center 380 West South Street, Suite 3411 Martinsburg, WV 25401 304-263-4100 Fax: 304-263-2993. Address filings to the Berkeley County Circuit ...
- Feb 11, 2020 · The site features a one-of-a-kind tool called “My Services Lookup,” developed by Berkeley County’s GIS/Mapping Department. The interactive tool allows users to enter a County-based address and determine that location’s specific providers for elected officials, utilities, fire service, school attendance, and more.